Raabta Foundation owes its existence to Hon. Sayed Saeed Ahmed, a prominent and inspiring motivational speaker in the Indian subcontinent, who is endowed with astounding spontaneity, incursive mind and a charismatic personality. He has conducted innumerable personality development programs all over India spanning its length and the breadth, for the student community, various stake-holders of the academic community related to the teaching-learning process, corporate sector, communities employed in highly stressed working environments and the class of pseudo-failures who are resigned to their fate. Being ranked among the top Indian motivational speakers, his workshops are quite unique and exclusive, known for their exceptional content backed by his inimitable and captivating style of delivery.
Vision: Against all the adversities, to rise up and higher
- Empowerment of oneself by
- Identifying hidden – innate talents and then fine-tuning them,
- Identifying hidden – intrinsic flaws and disables them from any harm.
- by attempting rigorous Self and Assisted Introspection
- Transforming the youth for a better future
- Promote national integration and international brotherhood
- Make life ethical, social and enjoyable
- Create change by imparting knowledge.
- Upliftment of underprivileged groups.
- Betterment of Indian and global society.
- Case studies
- Referral of Divine Guidance
- Underprivileged groups
- Senior Citizen
- Women Empowerment
- Career Guidance & Counseling
- Healthcare and Hygiene
- Civic Awareness
- Urban Poverty and Livelihood
- Skill Enhancement
- Vocational Training
- Child Rights